- Defeat at least a total of 8 enemies.
- During certain parts of the level, the screen will turn completely white, preventing players from seeing Big Blue, his Blue forces, and even the fighters on the player's team. When this happens, it's best to have fast recharging fighters, or auto characters.
- Unlike the other two snow levels, White Out starts with Big Blue being launched by Standrew instead of riding a Mobile.
- The snow effect forces all the stickmen to take a black and grey color scheme.
- Players can usually get past the white out effect by using the number keys or sending a fighter beforehand.
- This stage, along with the other snow levels, was drawn during Spring.
- The level completion text is "Monochrome", and "Desaturation" during hard mode.
- This is the only level with a visual hazard that does not negatively affect the characters, only the player.
- This is the only level where all the stickmen are only black and grey
- It is probably called Whiteout because at times the snow makes the screen "whiteout"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.