- Defeat at least 8 enemies
- During certain parts of the level, the screen will turn completely white, preventing players from seeing Big Blue, his Blue forces, and even the fighters on the player's team.
- Unlike the other two snow levels, White Out starts with Big Blue being launched by Standrew instead of riding a Mobile.
- The snow effect forces all the stickmen to take a black and grey color scheme.
- Players can usually get past the white out effect by using the number keys or sending a fighter beforehand.
- This stage, along with the other snow levels, was drawn during Spring.
- The level completion text is "Monochrome", and "Desaturation" during hard mode .
- This is the only level with a visual hazard that does not negatively affect the characters, only the player.
- This is the only level where all the stickmen are only black and grey
- It maybe called Whiteout because at times the snow makes the screen "whiteout"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.