Role in movie
Toasters never made an appearance in the movie.
Role in Game
Toasters exist to provide air support for the Drabs, as they launch live grenades into the air to stop fighters from attacking the Drabs. They can launch grenades at any altitude, allowing them attack anyone in the air. Although Toasters can't do anything about Slush Fighters targeting it, it can shoot a grenade at the fighter if they jump close to the Toaster before attacking.
- Toasters and Mobiles are the only enemies on wheels.
- Unlike Drabs, Toasters do not hover.
- The grenades the toasters toss resemble small, explosive pods rather than grenades (they can't toss grenades anyways since grenades only explode after their pins are removed).
- Despite the name, a Toaster doesn't look anything like it's kitchen appliance counterpart. (but they do "toast" the Slush Fighters. )
- The bombs are small blue green spheres.
- Toasters have a similar color to Drabs, only lighter (except for the upper part).
- It's not known if Toasters are maned by Blues/Drabs or are controlled remotely.
- Blues and Toasters are the only ground enemies that supports others to the sky.
- They can be easily be countered by Stick Michael when transformed into Gildedguy.
- Given the fact that Toasters only targeted air-born fighters being Anti-Air, fighters that are grounded automate fighters can take Toasters out quite easily if you eliminate the Drabs.