They toss grenades at any airborne Slush Fighter, interrupting their combo and damaging them. However, Toasters are virtually defenseless when dealing with ground-level fighters, so if the player were to target the Toaster itself, there would be nothing it could do about it. Toasters can only be found in the game.
Toasters never made an appearance in the movie.
Slush Invaders: Game
Toasters exist to provide air support for the Drabs, as they launch live grenades into the air to stop fighters from attacking. They can launch grenades at any altitude, allowing them attack anyone in the air. Although Toasters can't do anything about Slush Fighters targeting it, it can shoot a grenade at the fighter if they jump close to the Toaster before attacking.
- Toasters and Mobiles are the only enemies on wheels.
- Unlike Drabs, Toasters do not hover.
- The grenades the toasters toss resemble small, explosive pods rather than grenades (they can't toss grenades anyways since grenades only explode after their pins are removed).
- The bombs are small blue-green spheres.
- Toasters have a similar color to Drabs, only lighter (except for the upper part).
- It's unknown if Toasters are manned by Blues/Drabs or are controlled remotely.
- Blues and Toasters are the only ground enemies that support others in sky.
- They can be easily be countered by Stick Michael when transformed into Gildedguy.
- Given the fact that Toasters can only target airborne fighters, ground automatic fighters can take out Toasters quite easily.