Stick Luke is a sea green stickman with a blue border who's a member of the Slush Fighters. He has the power to create and throw tomahawks and their delayed Spawnahawk counterparts. This is a reference to Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Stick Luke is seen running into Slusher Wing, throwing tomahawks at every Blue he encountered. Near the end of his scene, he started using his pistols before running off and slashing a Blue with another tomahawk. Luke later appears to gang up on Big Blue.
Stick Luke is one of the fighters captured by Big Blue's men. He was caught when he and the other fighters in the middle fell into a makeshift pit made by the invaders where he was soon put in a cage and sent into a Binary Cell. He is later rescued after beating Data Wall.
- Throws 2 critical damage tomahawks.
- Aim trajectories with mouse.
- Initial attack: Luke throws an additional Spawnahawk that lands later during the level.
- Regains an additional tomahawk for every enemy Luke defeats.
- This also applies to Spawnhawk+ and Tornadohawk.
- Bombards the enemy with several tomahawks and delayed spawnahawks (best used when the area has a large concentration of enemies)
- Level 2 Ultra
- Requires one Slush Token to unlock.
- Stick Luke's Spawnahawks have a very random targetting system, so there is little chance of them actually hitting an enemy.
- Though if they do manage to strike an enemy, they do twice as much damage than his regular Tomahawks and gives a Point Bonus ("Spawnahawk'd") to the player if it is a successful hit.
- Stick Luke is considered a Soldier type fighter, so teaming him up with Steric is optional for more damage
- Stick Luke runs along the stage when he is activated, but be careful when activating him under a group of Blues as they can easily prevent the player from using him.
Stick Luke has not been confirmed to be in this game, but his real life counterpart was one of the testers of the game along with Gildedguy.
However, after the game's cancellation, Stick Luke and the rest were never truly revealed to be involved.