Stick Luke is a sea green stickman with a blue border who's a member of the Slush Fighters. He has the power to create and throw tomahawks and their delayed Spawnahawk counterparts. This is a reference to Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Stick Luke is seen running into Slusher Wing, throwing tomahawks at every Blue he encounters. Near the end of his scene, he starts using his pistols before running off and slashing a Blue with another tomahawk. Luke later appears to gang up on Big Blue.
Stick Luke is one of the fighters captured by Big Blue's men. He was caught when he and the other fighters in the middle fell into a makeshift pit made by the invaders where he was soon put in a cage and sent into a binary cell. He is later rescued after beating Data Wall.
- Throws 2 critical damage tomahawks.
- Aim trajectories with mouse.
- Initial attack: Luke throws an additional Spawnahawk that lands later during the level.
- Regains an additional tomahawk for every enemy Luke defeats.
- This also applies to Spawnhawk+ and Tornadohawk.
- Bombards the enemy with several tomahawks and delayed spawnahawks (best used when the area has a large concentration of enemies)
- Level 2 Ultra
- Requires one Slush Token to unlock.
- Stick Luke's Spawnahawks have a very random targeting system, so there is little chance of them actually hitting an enemy.
- Though if they do manage to strike an enemy, they do twice as much damage than his regular Tomahawks and gives a Point Bonus ("Spawnahawk'd") to the player if it is a successful hit.
- Stick Luke is considered a soldier type fighter, so teaming him up with Steric is optional for more damage.
- Stick Luke runs along the stage when he is activated, but be careful when activating him under a group of Blues as they can easily prevent the player from using him.
Stick Luke has not been confirmed to be in this game, but his real life counterpart was one of the testers of the game along with Gildedguy.
However, after the game's cancellation, Stick Luke and the rest were never truly revealed to be involved.
Stick Luke is a delayed attack type of fighter in this game. Whenever his tiles are matched, he produces a tomahawk that is worth 15 damage. However, this can only go up to 5 times, so the highest damage Stick Luke can deal is 75 damage.
When 3 or 4 of his tiles are matched in a row, his special attack, Unleash the Sp'hawks!, deals the damage each of his tomahawks matched earlier. For example:
2 matched tiles=15+15=30 damage.
If there are no matched tiles before using his special attack, then a message reading “No Sp'hawks?’’ will appear.
- Gildedguy says that "he really loves" his Tomahawks.
- His real life counterpart plays Call of Duty.
- Luke's YouTube account can be found here.
- As said by Gildedguy in one of his "Fun Facts" during NG+ Mode, Stick Luke's real life counterpart found over 20 bugs when he was testing the game.
- Stick Luke had pistols in the movie, but he never used them in the game.
- Stick Luke doesn't have a lower body part during the movie.
Slush Invaders: Game
- Stick Luke was thirteenth in the lineup when the Slush Fighters were ganging up against Big Blue. He was captured when he fell into the pit that opened up under him, along the others who were within or did not manage to move out of it in time.
- Stick Luke could be seen in a cage being dragged away by some of the backup Blues in the opening cinematic, along with Stomar and Staddison.
- Stick Luke was imprisoned by being trapped in Python codes. This may be a reference to how Stick Luke was one of the only people (excluding Gildedguy) who tested the game for bugs. He also is unlocked after Data Wall, a digital code world.
- Strangely, despite being considered a soldier, Stick Luke doesn't wield a gun although he used 2 in the movie.
- Contrary to what some people believe, tomahawks are real weapons that have appeared all throughout history, mostly used by American Indians.
- During the montage between Stick Luke and Steric's scenes, Stick Luke hit only one Drab.
- Stick Luke's tomahawks have the ability to knock down a Cobalt in 2-3 shots.
- Stick Luke and Stick Waqas are the only input fighters that do not use a gun in the game, though he did use 2 in the movie.
- Stick Luke would be considered playable because you get to choose where and when to throw the tomahawks.
Slush Tile Rush
- He received a new character design/accessory in the game Slush Tile Rush, wearing light-purple sunglasses.
- In Slush Tile Rush, it seems that his tomahawks have become smaller or this is just the case of the tiles.
- Using his special attack, he can actually defeat Digi BigBlue in one hit.
- Luke's new tomahawk design bears a striking resemblance to Sokka's boomerang.