Stick Jorge is a light green stickman with a green outline and orange cape who is a Slush Fighter. He did not appear in the movie, apart from by name during Sthomas' scene. He made an appearance in the game as a melee fighter whose power increased 10% every time he was called in.
Stick Jorge made no appearance in the movie, apart from being mentioned by name, specifically his name on a sticker in his and Sthomas' room, at the beginning of Sthomas' sequence.
Slush Invaders: Game
- Power increases 10% every time he fights up to 2x
- Power Cap+
- Raises Jorge's power limit to 3x.
- Team Brawler
- All melee fighters on the team get a 10% attack boost
- This is represented by his fist.
- Team Brawler includes Marcstick, Stagar, Stedro, Stickhanh, Stick Brian, Stick James, Stick Matt, Sthang, Stick Sean, BriStick and Sthomas.
- Level Up
- Whenever Stick Jorge reaches 2x, or 3x power, the Ultra Meter is increased by one bar.
- This upgrade is unlocked by using 4 Ultra Attacks in Luna.
- Stick Jorge, along with Stickwart, Stick Dan, BriStick, and Stickirby, is only unlocked in NG+ Mode.
- Stick Jorge and Sthomas were roommates prior to the movie.
- Stick Jorge's cape is seen in his icon and unlocked version without an outline, while in his locked form, his cape has an outline.
- Stick Jorge may have moved out of Slusher Wing since he didn't make an appearance in the movie. In addition, his emblem has a post-it with Sthang's name on it, further suggesting this.
- Stick Jorge was imprisoned by being tied up with his own cape.
- Stick Jorge is one of the only three defenders that have capes. The others are Sthomas and Gildedguy.
- Stick Jorge is the last fighter ever to be unlocked in the game.
- Stick Jorge's pose in Level Up is very similar to Stick James' pose in the game.
- Stick Jorge's outline is the same color as his fill, only darker.
- Out of all the caped fighters, Stick Jorge is the only one who got tied up by his own cape.
- His "Level Up" upgrade is a reference toward him being a gamer.
- Stick Jorge, along with Sthomas, Joshtick and Stick James are the only ones that have a supportive upgrade showing a fist.
- Stick Jorge is also one of the Slush Fighters in the game whose name has a dual color.
- His name colors are Red and Lime Green.
- His icon is similar to Stedro's input icon.