Sthang's Attack Image in Slush Tile Rush
Red and Crimson Outline
Power and Abilities
Limited health, respawning, pyrokinesis
HP, Ashes, Hellfire
Beating White Out
Sthang appears after Sthomas runs away from the Drabs and Blues surrounding him. Sthang was seen snoozing until his name fell on his head, waking him up. He later saw the Blues and Drabs standing and kills one of them due to his anger of being awakened. However, Sthang ended up in the middle of the Drab's shooting range and was shot dead. He then turned into a pile of ashes, much to the confusion of some Blues. Sthang eventually resurrected from the ashes and killed two of them until getting shot again. Sthang recovered once more and killed two more Blues before incinerating a whole group of Blues and Drabs. As he makes a pose, however, Sthang gets shot and dies again. He later makes an appearance to gang up on Big Blue.
Sthang is one of the fighters captured by Big Blue's men. He is later rescued after beating White Out.
- Very limited health.
- Dies a lot.
- When he completely runs out of health,he respawns and uses his full attack instead of his standard firey kick. Afterwards, he regains his health and completely recharges.
- Sthang's health is reduced to half.
- All allies adjacent to Sthang's icon gain 10% health everytime he dies.
- Represented by an Icon with a Fireheart.
- Fully heals all allies and scorches ground enemies.
- Level 2 Ultra
- Requires one Slush Token to unlock.
- Despite having limited health, Sthang is unkillable, so the player doesn't have to worry about him when he is attacked or taken down
- It is recommended that Sthang be used against formidable enemies such as Drabs and Cobalts so that the player can have enough space to deal with Big Blue to not risk losing a level.
It was not confirmed if whether or not Sthang was to take part in this game before it's cancellation, although it could be proven that he was going to take part in it somewhat as Gildedguy posted concept arts of Sthang using some new abilities.
Sthang is one of the fifteen Slush Fighters in the game. He is one of the first unlockable characters, along with Ben Stickobi. Tile Rush Info Box:
- "This fire stickman does great damage, but needs a quick nap before starting any chain."
- 2 Tiles = 0, 8, 9, 10... DMG
- 3 Tiles = 10 DMG (Inflicts 'burn' on enemy)
- On his losing tile,it shows that he is sleeping.
- In one of Stick Michael's "Fun" Facts from Slush Invaders: Game, it states that real life Sthang is adopted. This is due to the fact that he didn't live in the Slusher Wing like the other members of the Slush Fighters. He did however "hang" out there so much that they felt like he did live with them.
- Sthang has the power of the Phoenix, and the Phoenix has the ability to rise from its ashes, so Sthang cannot die.
- However, it's possible that if his ashes are arranged in a pattern that isn't close enough for him to revive and are kept that way, he might be considered dead.
- Sthang's real life counterpart is a bit of a practical joker, as shown when Glidedguy had a brief conversation with the members of this wiki, he, along Sthomas' real life counterpart, had a comedic argument with himself, Thomas and the Users of this Wiki.
- Sthang's powers are similar to Stickyle's apart from the fact that Stickyle's flames are more explosive and green and plasma-like and Sthang's fire is yellow and orange, and more smoother.
- Sthang is the only character in the movie to break the fourth wall.
- Sthang breaks the fourth wall by having his name fall down onto him, which immediately woke him up and then again when he posed in front of the audience before getting shot by another drab, "killing" him.
Slush Invaders: Game
- Sthang was second in the lineup when the Slush Fighters were ganging up against Big Blue. He was captured when he was killed with an unknown ranged weapon, possibly a sniper rifle.
- Sthang's Ultra Attack, "Hellfire", is good for bonus objectives that include killing ground enemies.
- Sthang was shot in the head in the intro cutscene of the first game which resulted in him "dying" and being captured inside a glass jar by the back up Blues, preventing him from resurrecting again
- In the cookbook, it shows a way to activate Sthang's Pheonix powers faster, which requires Joshstick with his Kamikaze upgrade and Sthang and with his Ashes upgrade.
- Sthang is the only fighter to "die" in the series, for countless of times
- Sthang was the first one to get trapped from the Invaders in the game
- Sthang is the only Slush Fighter that can activate his full attack after dying.
Slush Tile Rush
- Sthang, along with Stickyle, gains a new ability in Slush Tile Rush called "Burn", which adds additional damage to an enemy after performing his Special Move.
- His burn ability can still affect enemies with block abilities.