Standrew (or Stick Andrew, or simply just Andrew) is a light blue stickman with a blue outline and silver eyes who is the leader of the Slush Fighters, the defenders and residents of Slusher Tower and Wing. Unlike most of the Slush Fighters, he has no powers or special abilities, other than being the leader.
Standrew was the first (possibly second) Slush Fighter to have been introduced in the movie. After witnessing a Blue attack a resident (most likely Stickirby since the resident was pink), he told Big Blue that they were not allowed to attack Slusher residents, only to get knocked out by that same Blue. After Stedro, Stickyle, and Stucker eliminate a few Blues, Big Blue commanded his Drabs to take Standrew, where he was held hostage by a team of Drabs, Limes and BigBoi. Eventually, Westick, Joshtick, and Stick JK killed the Drabs, Limes and BigBoi, and freed Standrew, who proceeded to gather with every Slush Fighter to gang up on Big Blue.
In the Slush Invaders Game, Standrew acts as the "cannon", sending Big Blue flying for the other fighters to attack him. He is also controllable in the boss battles, where he gets to fight. Movement is controlled by the arrow keys (or WASD) and he can attack using the space bar (or left mouse click). If players time their presses right, they can make Standrew do another attack, which is more powerful than the last. If players successfully land a full combo on an enemy, they get bonus points. Players must watch out, however, as Standrew comes with a life bar considerably smaller than any of the bosses. If it reaches zero, the level ends and players are forced to try again. As such, players can choose between dealing damage with Standrew and letting the other Slush Fighters do the job. In other levels, Standrew is not there to kick Big Blue into the air. Big Blue will start on a mobile instead.
The 1 Minute Summary
- Standrew drops from the sky to stop Big Blue from invading. After Big Blue denies that he was not going to invade, Standrew gets shot by a Drab and is taken off screen. He is captured and with the unhappy rag idiot face thing on his head, like in the movie. At the end, he and the rest of the Slush Fighters appear to gang up on him, and you can see a little unhappy cloud on the upper right-hand corner and Stick James punching a Blue (who is already dead)...a lot.
After most of the Slush Fighters get captured by Big Blue's backup Blues, Standrew proceeds to attack Big Blue, sending him into the sky, where Big Blue bids farewell. However, Standrew commands the remaining Slush Fighters to attack Big Blue. After going through Lane Stadium, Big Blue slows himself down to get inside Robo Hokie, leaving Standrew to try and weaken the robot, before calling the Slush Fighters to back him up. They eventually chase Big Blue to the Haunted Turf, where they fight the Ether Lord, who has eaten Big Blue and is in the way of the fighters. After defeating the Ether Lord, Big Blue feigns a peace pact with Standrew by offering a handshake to him, then punching Standrew and getting away in Mobile while a few Drabs distract the other fighters. They eventually get Big Blue at Galaxyrise, where Big Blue dumps blue paint on a captured Stomar, Steric, and Sthomas. When Standrew opens the cage they were locked in, they attack him as the Bluish Fighters. One battle with their evil allies later, Standrew takes a look at the paint can they were painted with and sees that it was made in Luna. This is not long before all of the Slush Fighters thus far are captured inside a Pokeball. After escaping the tiny prison, they find themselves on the moon, where they see that all the Blues were also made the same way the Bluish Fighters were: innocent stickmen were captured and painted to become Blue minions. After chasing Big Blue through the surface of the moon, Standrew, at wits end, grabs Big Blue by the neck, ready to end it all, but not before Big Blue reveals his final trick: BigBoi Prime. After the cyborg-robot is taken down, Standrew and Big Blue make one last stand, with Standrew punching the paint out of Big Blue to reveal that he was also an innocent stickman. As soon as the Blue Base begins to explode, however, Standrew starts to go into a panic, with the former Big Blue stickman confused. Fortunately, with Stick Sean's thinking, they manage to evacuate everyone into Galaxyrise. Standrew and the former Big Blue stickman then shake hands, signaling the true end to the Slush Invaders.
When Standrew attempts to scan his card into the lock, it denies access, to the confusion of the Slush Fighters. They break the door open and proceed to sleep within the wing. It's not long until everyone realizes that they've been kicked out, however, as they make a hasty getaway.
Standrew does not make an appearance in this movie, though Big Blue being sent in the air along with Stedro and Stickyle charging at him are slight hints towards his cameo appearance.
Standrew does not make an appearance here along the majority of his team, though it can be inferred that he and the others were unable to actively fight back due to exhaustion throughout the course of the first game, and thus had to rely on the 15 active Slush Fighters to guide them back home.
- Standrew was first in the lineup when the Slush Fighters were ganging up against Big Blue. He dodged the trap meant for him.
- Standrew was not seen fighting against the Invaders, this was mostly due to him being abruptly attacked by Big Blue and later being taken hostage. In the first game, he is shown to be quite combatant and a determined fighter, as he did not let go of his grudge against Big Blue and his Invaders after what they did to him, his friends and to Slusher, going so far as to pursue him for nearly six months alongside the Slush Fighters and finally defeating him and his Invaders on their own base in Luna.
- Standrew was one of the "controllable" characters you could play as, but mostly the main one.
- Standrew does not have an icon or an attack like the other Slush Fighters, other than acting like the cannon for each standard levels, though he does become a playable fighter during the boss levels in the first game.
- The other Slush Fighters with him in the cutscenes are usually the first three fighters on your team, not including the first (Example: If your first three fighters are Marcstick, Stickhanh and Stedro, they will always appear in every cutscene until you change their positions.).
- Standrew's eyes are Silver.
- Possibly to represent his leadership within the Slush Fighters in the series.
- Standrew does not use an ultra attack in the game, other than the final cutscene after BigBoi Prime where he performs a special punch on Big Blue.
- Standrew is the only one who doesn't make an appearance in the combo cookbook (Gildedguy doesn't count because he IS Stick Michael).
- Standrew is commonly mistaken for Saint Andrew.
- Standrew seems to know martial arts, as he is capable of beating a group of Blues when he is alone if he is not overwhelmed too quickly.