Moon Prison is the 18th level of the Slush Invaders Game. After escaping their Pokeball prison, the Slush Fighters will find themselves here, only to have caught the attention of some guards. The player has to eliminate 25 enemies to beat the level. (40 in NG+ Mode.)
- Beat the level in 120 seconds.
- This level has similarities to Bitland, but instead of fighting Blue Bits, the player faces Drabs and Cobalts.
- The level completion text is "Jailbroken."
- You can see stickmen in cages, Cobalt shields, and pokeballs in the distance.
- This is the Last Bonus Stage.
- You can see many stickmen in cages.
- Along with Bitland, this is the only stage with no blues (Not counting Autumnus because Blues appear in NG+ mode)
- Along with Bitland and boss levels, this level is the one of the only six levels with a different goal: Defeating all the forces.
- If you notice from all the levels you see random stickmen, they are all white, orange, and brown, except this one, which has a variety color range of stick men.
- It's the frist level in moon, the other ones is Luna and BigBoi Prime.
- Spoilders start here. The stickmans in cages turn into blues, or died in the explosion after beating BigBoi Prime.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.