Marcstick (Marc) is a Slush Fighters member. He is peach color with a red border, and has no powers. However, Marc obtains a knife in the game that allows him to perform chained attacks and a high-damage final strike.
Slush Invaders: Game
Since Big Blue's men failed to capture Marcstick, he is the third starting fighter available.
- Powerful final strike
- Chained attacks
- Critical Strike
- Final strike gains a 50% chance to instantly kill enemies below half health.
- Chain Finish
- After finishing his combo, Marcstick will attempt to restart it on another enemy.
- Marc gains a 75% chance to ignore damage when attacked.
- Unlocked after beating Lane Stadium's bonus objectives:
- Send Big Blue flying higher than the visible sky.
- Don't take damage from the football team.
Marcstick can be unlocked any time of the game, along with another random of the other 13 unlockable fighters for some reason at your first time you played the game. He can do 1 damage at first but his attacks starts to get stronger & stronger until the enemy dies.
- Add two Marcstick Tiles to get 1 damage but keep on chaining his tiles to do higher damage (1, 4, 9...)
- Match 3 tiles in a row or 4 tiles in a column to do Wild Strike! or Failed Strike?
- This attack causes 300 damage, but you have 15% chance of inflicting damage. In this case, it will say Failed Strike.
- Marc's acrobatic abilities and hidden dagger came from Assassin's Creed.
- Marcstick is actually a vegetarian.
- Marcstick is roommates with Stomar.
- Marcstick is the only one out of all the Slush Fighters to use a knife in his attack (Stucker uses daggers).
- Though his knife looks like a hidden blade from the Assassin's Creed series.
- Marcstick rather practice his moves than playing video games all day like Stedro, Stickyle, and Stucker.
- During the montage between Stick Luke and Steric's scenes, Marcstick, along with Sthomas, was the only fighter have not hit a Blue, because the Blue hit him, and Sthomas because he was dancing with the Blue.
- At the end of the movie, Marcstick and Steric get hit in the head by tomahawks, which could have been Stick Luke's spawnahawks.
- Because of the way Marcstick ran away and got hit by a Blue in the movie, many gags exist about how cowardly and weak Marcstick is (none of these are true, but are still fun to say).
Slush Invaders: Game
- Marcstick was third in the lineup when the Slush Fighters were ganging up on Big Blue. He avoided the trap meant for him.
- If Marcstick is fully charged, he can instantly kill a foe. This makes Chain Finish very useful.
- Marcstick is part of a Combo Cookbook recipe called "Unbreakable Chain." Putting Marcstick's icon to the left of Sticorey's will allow Marcstick to infinitely eliminate enemies without worry of interruption.
- Using "Unbreakable Chain" in Bitland allows the highest possible chain possible.
- Marcstick does not have a locked image.
- Marcstick could have come from a circus program since he is an acrobat.
- He doesn't have an Ultra Attack.
- Marcstick is the only Slush Fighter to start another attack after he is done (Stickwart does chained shots, but that counts as one assault, not another attack)
- At the beginning cutscene, you can see him escape the traps with out falling down, but he is found laying on the ground. He could have been knocked out by a Blue for a few seconds.
- In the "Info" section of the game and the "100%" section, on the "BUG LIST" it says on one of the notes that "Marc needs an ultra...". This means that Marcstick had or was suppose to have an Ultra Attack, but Glidedguy didn't add or removed it and instead his third Skill was "Evade".
- If you noticed, trails of his hidden knife appears when he attacks.
Slush Tile Rush
- Marcstick's tongue is shown to be purple in his tiles and in his attack pictures in Slush Tile Rush, which is quite an unusual feature.
- Strangely enough, Marcstick's hidden blade is under his left arm during his special attack which is in contrast to where it usually is, under his right arm.