Input fighters are a type of Slush Fighter in the Slush Invaders Game. These fighters have hexagon icons and act as Standard Fighters-with the ability to use extra attacks or attack early. These attacks can/must be activated depending on the fighter and to the player's choice. These fighters are the least common.
List of Fighters
- Stedro (when Blaster upgrade is obtained)
- Input attack: Blaster shot that goes through enemies and stuns them.
- Steric (when Quickscope upgrade is unlocked)^^^
- Input attack: Instantly fire a shot to save Steric some recharge time.
- Input attack: Stun grenade that explodes upon contact with the ground, but can detonate at player's command.
- Stick Luke^; ^^^
- Input attack: Aim and click mouse to throw tomahawks.
- Stick Waqas^^; ^^^
- Input attack: Fires all stored missiles created.
- Stickwart^; ^^^
- Input attack: Aim and click mouse to fire shots, third and proceeding successful shots.deal high damage
1. ^These fighters activate their attacks by clicking in the game screen rather than their icon.
2. ^^This fighter has a health limit.
3. ^^^These fighters must fully recharge to attack.
- Stick Waqas partially acts as an Auto Fighter because he runs along the ground even when not activated.
- Input fighters, along with some others, are the only fighters that can't die.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.