Data Wall is the 17th level of the Slush Invaders Game, taking place after Bitland, inside the digi-Slush-ball. The level actually has three different sections, all resembling calculator-like themes. The goal is to keep the decoy Big Blue in the air.
- Use no Ultra Attacks
- Reach a score of at least 200000
- In the first phase of the level, pixelated 'Snakes' will scroll across the screen at all heights. Coming into contact with them will cause knockback.
- There is a (possible) glitch that makes enemies's true color (Blue instead Gray) appears if you stun them (Stedro's Blaster/Staddison's Flashbang/BriStick's Knockout/Stagar's Hammer.)
- The first phase of the level mimics a TI-83 calculator, and lists a number of functions at the bottom of the screen including 'WINDOW', 'ZOOM', 'GRAPH', and 'SLUSH.
- It's unclear why the Slush Defenders had to beat up a fake Big Blue to escape the pokeball.
- The colors of the slush invaders and slush fighters are a different color
- This is the level with the most numbers in the game
- This is the only levels to actually have numbers
- There are 3 "parts" to the stage, still one stage though. Just 3 different backgrounds to the level. Kirbi
- The level completion text is"No Calculators".
- There are a number of hidden messages in the background of the third phase:
- "play Slush Invaders 2"
- "view readme"
- ASCII art of bowing stickmen (orz)
- edit more
- In the third background you can see only the number 8 while the binary codes are one's and zero's.
- The data wall contains the most faces in the whole game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.