The Combo Cookbook is a series of pages found in the help section of the game. Each individual page is purchased from the NG+ shop at 80,000 points per page. Essentially, it contains a series of combos and interesting squad alignments to aid in the gameplay of harder levels.
Page oneThe 1st Page of Cookbook Recipe includes:
- High Velocity
- Unbreakable Chain
- Line Trap
- Balanced Team
Page TwoThe 2nd Page of Cookbook Recipe includes:
- Guaranteed Shot
- Vertical Climb
- Meat Shield
- Bulk Damage Team
- Fast Phoenix
The 3rd Page of Cookbook Recipe includes:
- Combo Builder
- Fast Wipeout
- Critical Combo
- Line Rider (During Boss Fights)
- Keep in mind that the Combo Cookbook is not the final say on the best strategy to use to play the game. Many other combos and combinations exist, so creativity is the key to truly owning NG+ mode.
- Sticorey is an elite ingredient in the cookbook due to his ability to shield other fighters.
- Westick was accidentally called "Stick Wes".
- This also happened with the other fighters, such as Marcstick being named "Stick Marc", Sthang being named "Stick Hang" and BriStick being named "Stick Brian".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.