Blue Bits are viral pieces of data used to try and contain prisoners and harass them. They are only encountered in a prison within a Pokeball that Big Blue traps the Slush Fighters inside. Although they can bounce high and multiply quickly, they are quite fragile and can be easily destroyed. The Blue Bits comes in five varieties.
Blue Bits will bounce around the area, hurting anyone not targeting them. Despite their high numbers, Blue Bits can be easily destroyed due to their low health. As such, players can use fighters like Ben Stickobi, Westick and Stucker (with Blade Flurry) to get rid of a multitude of them quickly. Blue Bits are also incapable of changing their direction from every area.
- The Blue Bits are the only non-boss enemies that are exclusive to one level.
- The Blue Bits attack by making a direct contact with their victims. Additionally they are the only enemy characters to not have any sort of animation for their attack.
- They attack by releasing or emitting a red aura, which makes them glow red.
- This could be in reference to old atari-based games which were modeled and created with pixels which the Blue Bits are made from. More specifically how enemy characters can instantly hurt or kill the player's character just by coming into contact with them.
- All 5 of the Blue Bits have been given an unofficial name either by their appearance or color.
- (from left to right) The 1st Bit is named "Blockz", the 2nd bit is named "Lil' Drab", the 3rd bit is named "Blue", the 4th bit is named "King Bit" and the last bit is named "Sean".
- They were named by Vincetick, a user/admin on this wiki.
- It seems that each Blue Bit has a different color, shape, size and even form.
- Each of the Blue Bits represent a different type of enemy: Blockz represents Big Blue, Lil' Drab represent Drabs, Blue represent Blues, King Bit represent Cobalts, and Sean represent Azures.