Role in the Movie
Blue bits didn't appear in the movie since they only exist in the digital world of Big Blue's pokéball.
Role in the Game
Blue Bits will bounce around the area, hurting anyone not targeting them. Despite their high numbers, Blue Bits can be easily destroyed. As such, players can use fighters like Ben Stickobi , Westick, and Stucker's blade furry can get rid of a multitude of them quickly. Blue Bits are also incapable of changing their direction from every area
- The Blue Bits are the only non-boss enemies to only appear in one level.
- The Blue Bits attacks by making a direct contact with their victims (in other words, unlike other enemies, Blue Bits do not use an attack animation).
- Via releasing or emitting a red aura or glow Red when they attack or are attacking anyone from your team.
- All 5 of the Blue Bits have been given a name either by their appearance or color.
- (from left to right) The 1st Bit is named "Blockz", the 2nd bit is named "Lil' Drab", the 3rd bit is named "Blue", the 4th bit is named "King Bit" and the last bit is named "Sean".
- They were named by this wikis own user; Vincetick.
- It seems that each Blue Bit has a different color, shape, size and even form.
- In the Slush Invaders PlayerMade Game, there is a good Blue Bit named Blu which is unlocked after defeating Turbine.